Spotify shipping, CRED's Fast and Curious, RaspPi 5, OpenAI on steroids, Lex Metaversed, Amazon out of bed, μDSV, AI Score my site and more
This is just my nerdy side taking over, so beg your pardon beforehand.
- The full form of RUFUS “Reliable USB Formatting Utility(S)” feels a little too deliberate for me, so I searched further.
- Rufus is also a masculine name, a proper noun. Which literally means "red-haired," from Latin rufus "red, tawny, red-haired"
- Pete Batard, the creator of Rufus lives in Ireland (https://github.com/pbatard).
- Ireland has the highest number of red-haired people in the world (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair).
- So it is my guess that he's a red-head or likes red-heads a lot and just named his software with the deliberate acronym after that.
- Another, (though less confident) theory of mine is that because Rufus is used to make bootable flash drives from ISOs, which earlier used to be done by 'burning' image to CDs with softwares like Nero, rufus could also means 'burning-red' from its Latin meaning.
mera doctor same wisdom bit bola mereko, what do?